Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love Letter & December, 2012 Update

Today's Date: 8/15/12: Topic: Letter I received after doing a Reading:

Dear Joyce,
You're reading was extremely accurate--surprisingly so. Honestly, I didn't expect much--but I was desperate. I was really pleasantly surprised by the reading. I've had readings in the past where it was quite obvious that the person had no intuitive abilities, it's disheartening, but so common people have come to expect that. With that said, you pinpointed exactly what was going on in my life. I hope I can use your insight to make better choices--while I found the reading helpful, M is my kryptonite (even though I know I don't always get what I want from him). His inability to commit has bothered me for a long time, and while I usually feel he loves me (really), I wonder if he'll ever change his ways. Your comment regarding a woman who he has a physical/emotional connection to was dead on. He had an ex-girlfriend visiting him this weekend. That, among other things, drove me to seek you out. As I already mentioned, I was skeptical at first, but you've turned me into a believer. You have an incredible gifted.

My relationship with M is quite complicated. I love him very much and don't think I'll be able to let go of him easily. I hope I'm not hoping for impossible things. You mentioned there was another person I might be better matched with. I was wondering if there's a chance i'll meet this person if I continue my relationship with M. I don't think I've already met this person, and while I don't doubt there's more on the horizon than M, it's hard for me to envision meeting someone else.
Anyway, I was really impressed with my reading and I will definitely be seeking your advice/guidance in the near future. Thank you so much!

B


Today's date is 8/15/12:   December 21, 2012 Update:

 Regarding December, 2012,  I received this answer for you:  The earth and its inhabitants are still somewhat in a state of flux about the 12/2012 issue...nothing radical will happen on that particular day, but the usual and possibly stepped-up earth-rumblings, freak storms, bizarre weather will definitely be a part of the earth's pattern...it has already started, as you can tell, right? It's not so terrible, and earthlings shouldn't worry about it. However, the main problem, and the most unsettling energy surrounds VIOLENCE, WARS, frustration, sadness, grief, CORRUPTION, POLITICAL MAYHEM  and GUNS.  It is that energy that seems to be throwing this beautiful planet's energy in to a wild tail spin. The problem of increasing violence is one that has to be addressed and corrected. It is the energy that will either save or destroy the planet.... Thank you for asking this very important question.

No comments: