Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MORE APPRECIATIVE CLIENTS

Thank you, thank you so much. It was wonderful. More than I imagined. It was everything I suspected but not only did you confirm it you also gave me insight that I didn’t consider. I can’t tell you how happy I feel. I am beside myself and I have you to thank. You are an Earth Angel. I was directed to you and I am so grateful.

After reading your e-mail I had a few more questions with regards to the situation and I would also like to gift a reading to my girlfriend who has been so supportive. How do I do this? What is the cost for me and for her? Since you have many clients how do I direct the questions in relations to my reading?

Thank you so much Joyce. I pray that now I can feel the guidance from my angels. I pray that I can see, hear and feel it more clearly. Thank you.





Joyce,
Did you really light a candle and clear energy? Whatever you are doing, if you are, please, please continue. Love, L

First before I ask my questions I would like to say thank you Joyce. Until the reading (a week ago) I felt I could not see the light at the end of the tunnel. How can I thank you for giving my soul life again. Thank you does not seem to express the gratitude I feel in my heart and soul. Thank you to you and the angels. Thank you. P.

No comments: