Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Emails re Radio Show, Readings & Books

Dear Joyce,
Loved your Book Seven Steps to Heaven, Learned a great deal from it, I can also see not just your spiritual-ness, but how deeply rooted your faith is. Faith and Love walk side by side. If your ever back in Smithtown let me know. Also while reading your Numerology book, the house numbers in your home, must be because you or someone you love is a Leo. When I have time a I am going to e-mail you over something I wrote back in 2006 To my Spiritual Director at the time. The hard part for myself is opening up my Catholic mind to understand That most religions need to become more spiritual. To seek what we don't understand, and to allow God and His angels to help us learn that what we resist in our thoughts and actions becomes the stress and blockage of our own energy and Gods energy and love for us.
Thought you might enjoy one of my favorite Quotes,
"The most beautiful and most profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the sower of all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. To know that what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms - this knowledge, this feeling, is at the center of true religiousness."
The cosmic religious experience is the strongest and noblest mainspring of scientific research."
Albert Einstein
Love and Peace
May God continue to Bless you, The Holy Spirit Guide you,and Mary and all the Angels protect you!
D.R.
Smith town N. Y

In a message dated 5/4/2009 6:41:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, joycekeller@mindspring.com writes:
Hi, D, Thank you so much for the great email! I think I know you! I lived on L.I. for many years, and know Smithtown very well. Indeed, you are very psychic, and very talented! A true Piscean! Remember, Edgar Cayce was born March 14, and one of the greatest psychics who ever lived. Thank you for sharing your amazing angelic experience. You need to tell people about it. It is so wonderful, and so inspiring, but it would not have happened if you were not so talented, with such an important destiny. You should be doing psychic work..maybe readings? Thank you again for sharing your beautiful experience, and most of all for reading my book. Please go to my blog, and read about "The Portal," www.joycekeller.blogspot.com and tune in to my radio show, weds 11 pm est to mid, through www.JoyceKeller.com Be sure to go to the Smithtown Library and get my other books, particularly "7 Steps to Heaven." Thanks again for writing, God bless you and keep you, xoJoyce www.JoyceKeller.com
From:
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 7:14 PM
To: joycekeller@mindspring.com
Subject: Read your book Guardian Angels OMG
Dear Joyce
I keep your book with me at work all the time, It helps me to understand some of the clients who come into the business where I work. I work at a Spa in Smithown N. Y. So many of our clients are stressed and seeking help in so many spiritual ways. Being a Pisces Born on March 13th 1961, I find I am very good at reading people's energy, my priest has told me, I have a great gift. I consider myself a good Catholic but a better spiritual human being. I am writing to say, I never knew of all the angels you spoke about in the book, and will be on a mission to learn more about them. I gave my life over to God because when I was about 18 years old, my dog almost drowned me at the beach, I know of the great sense of peace that comes over one who almost died, it was like going to the dentist and receiving to much Novocain, it was at first scary in the fight part, and than peace. Just as I surrender under the water someone in the form of a human pulled the dog of my back and told me to swim and not look back, when I reached the shore no one was there or on the beach, I so wanted to thank them. But not a soul was insight, especially at eight a.m. in the morning.
Thanks be to God for His Angels!!!!!
I look forward to reading all of your books.
Love and Peace are sent your way!

No comments: